- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by CGTA Administrator.
December 23, 2022 at 7:55 pm #5086CGTA AdministratorKeymaster
The annual call for applications for the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) program is open and will remain open until January 12, 2023 11:59 in the morning (Pacific time).
For 2023, CSJ is maintaining its regular parameters and will offer quality jobs over the summer months.
Applicants can seek funding to hire youth between April 24, 2023 and September 2, 2023.
Approved employers from the not-for profit sector will still be eligible for a wage subsidy reimbursement of up to 100% of the provincial or territorial minimum hourly wage. Approved public and private sector employers will be eligible to receive a wage subsidy reimbursement of up to 50% of the provincial or territorial minimum hourly wage.
CSJ 2023 – Are You Ready?
Are you ready to:
1. create quality work experiences for youth?
2. provide youth with opportunities to develop and improve their skills?
3. respond to national and local priorities to improve access to the labour market for youth who face unique barriers?
If yes, then apply for the Canada Summer Jobs funding!
Remember to read the Applicant Guide. It contains detailed information about the application process, including on how you can demonstrate the quality of your proposed job placement(s).
Should you have any questions about CSJ 2023 or the application process after reading the guide, please do not hesitate to contact Service Canada.
For more information:
Call: 1-800-935-5555 (ATS: 1-800-926-9105)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.