Connecting GTA Networking Club is an exclusive club to bring together professionals and entrepreneurs.
Under the leadership of Suresh Kumar, a true leader with a vision for creating growth for entrepreneurs, Connecting GTA took its baby steps on November 2, 2017. The keen ability to see the potential in individuals to drive innovation and growth for our communities, we make our number one priority is the club members the growth of their businesses.
CGTA started out as a small group of connections, and have now grown to a widely recognized organization that encourages economic development. More importantly we take corporate social responsibility seriously, and we do our part to support many organizations and charities. Our members are professionals from diverse industries, leader-centric, solution oriented, passionate game changers, committed to success for everyone.
One of our strengths is mentoring each other. We have built a solid network amongst our membership with a focus to support one another. We have also designed a program for our youth to give them a foundation to enhance their knowledge. It is a great way for them to learn while having a safety net.
We are continually expanding our goals to provide the right tools, and education for our members. We have many subject matter experts who can provide direction and assistance at any time, and we truly appreciate each other’s contributions.
What we do together as Team can make a difference.
- Founder & CEO
- [email protected]
As a mentor, coach and business consultant, his focus through both Connecting GTA and Kashden is to help entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized businesses to achieve their full potential to thrive in a demanding business environment, overcome business challenges and to exercise their passion to take their projects to the next level. He offers consultancy services such as business strategy, marketing solutions, technology solutions, project management services, process improvement, and mergers and acquisitions. As the business environment becomes increasingly complex and business longevity a challenge, the only way to remain afloat is by identifying and adapting to the changes and economical processes.
- Administrative Assistant
- [email protected]
Raven has been working as a Administrative Assistant for almost 3 years now, and she absolutely love it. Her passion for working with people and helping them be successful has led her to become an excellent collaborator and problem solver. Her extensive knowledge of corporate policies and procedures has afforded her the ability to execute projects efficiently, which is why she is able to communicate with our members so well. She believes that communication is key, whether it's talking with a client or speaking with a colleague, so she makes sure that she is always prepared with the right words at the right time. Raven is always available to assist in anyways possible. Please don’t be a stranger and contact anytime!
- Director of Business Development
- [email protected]
Edward Lam is an entrepreneur and a business leader. He started A1 Automotive Connection in 1999 and has grown it to become one of the most referred car maintenance and repair companies in Durham Region. This is attributed to Lam’s extremely high level of customer service and hassle free business model: He picks up the cars for expert repair and returns them. Previously, Lam worked for 30 years as a licensed mechanic and collision specialist. He is a Big Brother, and a member of the Whitby Chamber of Commerce and the Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade. Edward works with all CGTA members closely to support you to grow business. Edward always encourages everyone to attend entworking events.
Advisory Board Members
If you would like to join the Connecting GTA Networking Club, please click here to signup online or call 416-917-7617.
- Professionals from diverse industries, leader-centric, solution oriented, passionate game changers, committed to success for everyone.
- Please visit the member section to learn more about our club and our valued members.
CGTA'S BOARD OF ADVISORS
It's all about the people who make up our network's nodes.
- Former Cabinet Minister
- Government of Ontario
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- President & CEO
- EESA Group
- Health Care Leader & Advocate
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Durham Region Ontario Parasport Games
- Committee Member
- Durham Tamil Association
CGTA'S ADVOCACY TEAM
- Big Rig Wraps
- My Web Advisors & Crashless
- Managing Director
- Malar Home Care
- Founder & CEO
- Brand Fox Management
- Business Development
- Pace Law Firm
- The Optical Lounge
- Aimed Group Inc.
- Founder/Creative Director
- UVision Marketing
- Sutton Group - Heritage Realty Inc.
- Business Development Manager
- 369 Global Inc.
- CPA, CGA, LPA
- Oasis LLP
- Sales Executive
- QJS Specialty Cleaning Inc.
CGTA'S WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Mortgage Agent
- Dominion Lending Centres
- Director, Small Businesses
- Express Employment Professionals
CGTA'S MEMBERSHIP TEAM
- LinkedIn Coach & LinkedIn Optimization Expert
- LinkedIn Impact
- Vacation Consultant
- Urban Vacations
- T & W Smith Financial Group
Member Code of Conduct
Connecting GTA is a private networking organization that supports small and medium sized businesses. The goal of this networking group is to provide an environment for likeminded business individuals to develop professional relationships and to explore new business opportunities. Our objective is to assist with the growth of our members’ business networking and professional capabilities. As a Corporate/Individual member of Connecting GTA, I/we recognize that membership is a privilege and that a membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members also understand and commit to the following conduct:
- Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon Connecting GTA’s business community and fellow Board members.
- Abide by the rules of Connecting GTA
- Respect the reputation, profile and status of Connecting GTA and represent them accordingly.
- Understand, support and promote Connecting GTA to the business community.
- Members will always observe the highest principles of honesty, courtesy and fair practice towards all attendees of our events.
- Where possible, participate in the functions and activities of Connecting GTA and lend my/our business and professional expertise.
- Members will treat all information concerning the business affairs of other members as strictly confidential.
- Multi-level marketing: This includes any business where one receives income from their own sales of products and/or services and income from their recruited members.
- Pyramid schemes: These schemes mainly ignore the actual selling of products and services, and focus on the income they may earn by recruiting new distributors.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to my/our customers.
- Present a true presentation in all advertising. Goods and services shall be advertised in accordance with all Municipal, Provincial and Federal legislation.
- Conform to all laws established by Municipal, Provincial and Federal governments for the control of said business, where applicable.
Accepting this standard as the Member’s own, every Member pledges to observe the spirit of the code in all dealings and to conduct business in accordance with all By-Laws. Failure to do so may result in the termination of membership.
Please go to https://www.connectinggta.com/login and logon to update your info. You may also send an us an email to [email protected] and we will update your information when required.
The yearly membership fee starts at $299.00 plus HST. Your fee gives you access to all our meetings through out the year. Fee based events will be informed to all the members. Please see our subscription plans at https://connectinggta.com/subscription-plans
I am a proud member of Connecting GTA and I can’t express how happy I am to be part of an amazing community. Under Suresh’s leadership members help each other with their needs and also motivates each other during difficult times.
I have attended many different organizations but Connecting GTA is by far is the best. Entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds get together to build future businesses .
Partner/Executive Producer | Twisted Frame
Connecting GTA is a great organization to connect businesses together. The environment of the #CGTA is so great where you introduce your business and make new friends. Connecting GTA Group also helping me for my charity to the Homeless People and Youth Leadership Program.
Certified Financial Planner | LifePlan Insurance & Investments
We have been a member of MANY networking groups/boards of trade over the past 20+ years and can say from our experience that Connecting GTA is different. And significantly better!! Suresh Kumar has created the perfect balance of a professional group with education, networking and local government advocacy. The members of Connecting GTA are dynamic professionals who believe in collaboration and supporting fellow members. Excellent networking club!!!
CEO | Big Rig Wraps
Connecting GTA is the best networking group I have had the pleasure to be involved with. Club president Suresh Kumar has done an incredible job of fostering trust and genuineness. The members are like family. They truly care about each other and go out of their way to support each other. They respect each other and are concerned about the community. They are ready to step up to the plate and do what it takes to create an environment of giving and sharing. I am so proud to part of this amazing group and looking forward to growing with them.